Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Accomplishments today...

the car has been serviced and feels as if it is responding to the extra care and attention. The tyres have more air in them and the car feels smoother on the road. Hooray!! I'm glad that's done. It was waaaaaay overdue for this service. I just need to have a couple of new tyres fitted sooner rather than later.

The other major accomplishment today was that I finally wrote up a document that I'd been asked to do a draft for. I sat and nutted it out while I was waiting for my car to be serviced and when I got home I put it all into the computer and I've emailed it off, so hopefully, that's another tick in a box for things done today.

It's a good feeling when you feel that you have actually achieved something for the day!

Now it's time to go to work - to the 'real' job, that is. LOL.

No comments: