Thursday, July 31, 2008

A little progress

Today I organised most of the paperwork for my trip, making photocopies etc. Just a little more paperwork to fix up and then I think that side of things will be done.

I've started pulling things out of cupboards and making lists of what not to forget. I've yet to decide which suitcase to take. I'm hoping for the smaller one of two that I have because it's easier to manage. I'm allowed two suitcases so I'm thinking I may buy another one the same size in the States. That's where I got this one so I may even be able to match it.

I was so engrossed in getting the paperwork right today that time slipped by and when I looked at the clock, it was past the time I was supposed to be at work. Needless to say, I was very late and very embarrassed! I worked a little later and managed to get everything done so all was okay in the end.

The other 'news' is that I am upgrading to CS3 for my designing. I got a great deal in the U.S and I will get the software when I arrive (hopefully). Then I'll be on an even steeper learning curve, but I'm so looking foward to being able to do things/create things that I couldn't do in PSE5. I just hope it's not toooo daunting!

I'm almost counting hours now until I leave. Well...I did say 'almost'. Only a few days now to make sure I have everything done at this end. I'm tackling something each day so I think I will
manage it without too much stress.

I think I'll have an earlier night tonight - the last few have been later than I like and I still wake early.

Be back when I have everything done and I can breathe easy.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Whoops - I though I was the only one who forgot the clock!
Have a lovely trip if I don't catch you before you leave.
hugs
Karen xx