Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'M IN THE 'HOT SEAT' THIS MONTH!

I am SOOOOO excited to be the featured designer this month at Nuthouse-Scraps!

Yep...it's all in the Nuthouse-Scraps.com August newsletter.

Have you signed up for yours?

There's heaps of good stuff in the newsletter...you can grab my newsletter freebie IN MY DREAMS MINI KIT

while you're there!

This month's Mixed Nuts is AWESOME!! The design team has put together a truly gorgeous kit called "Midsummer Night's Dream" and the CT have done a superb 12"x12" album of 20 quick pages. You have to see this one...and once you see it, you'll just have to have it!!! Ten mini kits plus a matching alpha (or the whole mega kit.) Get this one while you can at 35% off.

AND...for the month of August, because I'm the 'designer of the month', I'm having a SALE!!


You'll find my store at Nuthouse-Scraps by clicking here.

Now, what are you waiting for?

Go sign up for the newsletter now...(10% discount for newsletter subscribers) then go, check out my Store and the Mixed Nuts.






No comments: