Monday, April 4, 2011

NEW KIT and DESIGNER OF THE MONTH!!






NEW KIT!!!! AUSTRALIA - MY HOME




I have finally finished my Mega Kit - "Australia - My Home" - which is now in my stores. This kit is full of Australian stuff. It would be great to scrapbook anything to do with Australia - vacations, travel, special national holidays, plus heaps more. It has 16 beautiful background papers (12"x12") and it has a whopping 110 embellishments, with no duplicate 'recoloureds'. (Not all shown in main preview.)





If you're looking for more Australiana products - I have more instore!!


DESIGNER OF THE MONTH


I am proud to announce that I am the Designer of the Month for April at Wilma4ever.com

For the whole of April my products are 40% off in my store. Plus, check out my little CU Freebie in store.



This is a great month for me at Wilma4ever.com!!!

No comments: