Saturday, June 28, 2014

A weekend of fun

There are some fun things happening around my stores this weekend...

Firstly a couple of sales:

At The Studio, we are having FLASH SALES - this is really exciting because these products change every twelve hours, so if you're not 'on the ball' you will miss them.  Each product, whether PU or CU, is just $1.00.  That means HUGE savings!!  This weekend only - June 27 -29.



Secondly, at CU Digitals, we are having a Retirement Sale - 70% off - June 27 - July 24.  After that, the products in this category will be GONE.  Another reason to get in and save while you can.


Lastly, this week I have a new Commercial Use paper pack in my stores.  

This pack of four gorgeous papers are called "In The Blue Zone", just because I felt like doing something blue!  So if you like blues, then these might be just what you'd like too.


They are on introductory special - 35% off - for a limited time.

You'll find them in my stores here:





If you want to receive all my latest news straight in your inbox, sign up for my newsletter.  (See sign-up on the right hand side bar.)

Have a wonderful weekend!!





No comments: