Thursday, July 24, 2014

Such a delight

Hi there,

My latest Commercial Use pack has brought me real delight!  This pack of beautiful little roses comes from just one bloom...the very first on a tiny little rose bush that came from the 'sick bay' at a local nursery.  It looked so very sad when I planted it and no one could tell if it would survive.  Survive it did and oh what joy when the first bud appeared!  I photographed it every day and this pack of photographic extractions is the result.  I've so enjoyed watching this little bloom from day to day.  I hope you enjoy it too!

I released this pack today at Digital Scrapbooking Studio where it is on introductory special - 35% off.  It will be on special as well at CUDigitals and Nuthouse-Scraps.

CU ROSE DELIGHT


 Last week, I released my pack of gorgeous peonies.  I had never seen peonies growing until quite recently and I revelled in taking photos of these beauties. Aren't they stunning?
This pack is currently on introductory special too - but for a few more days only.

CU PEONY PLEASURE


This pack is also currently on introductory special at all my stores - theStudio, CUDigitals and Nuthouse-Scraps.

COMMERCIAL USE GRAB BAGS

Don't forget the huge savings to be had on the CU Grab Bags which were released a couple of weeks ago.  These are now currently available in all my stores - theStudio, CUDigitals, Nuthouse-Scraps.

These are full size packs so this means an incredible saving when you buy a Grab Bag - such a great way to add to your designer stash (or personal use supplies) at a tiny price!  You can see what each bag contains by looking at the additional previews in store, so no secrets here.  Be quick though because these will be available for a few more days only, then they will be sold as individual packs at full price.  SAVE NOW WHILE YOU CAN.  

Here are the great Grab Bags I did in collaboration - one with my dear friend Manu of Manu Scraps and the other with the lovely Diane of ADB Designs.



And lastly, I hope you are signed up for my newsletter because I have an extra special little treat in the next one.  

Until next time,
Enjoy making memories!




No comments: