Monday, August 4, 2014

August Arrivals

Happy August, All!  Isn't the year slipping by ever so quickly?  Already, I am thinking about Autumn (for the northern hemisphere, that is).  Here in Australia we still have winter hanging about.  August here brings in the 'westerly winds' which are usually blustery and have the coolness which comes up from the Antarctic.  I still have a cardigan at the ready although I rarely need it once August arrives, here in the tropical north of the country.

So...with August comes some new products.  In my stores, I am adding the products which were in the CU Gala Grab Bags at the Studio.  At the weekend, I released three new products and mid-week, I will release three more, so stay tuned.  New releases are always on discount for a limited time and these will be 35% off for a few days.  

These are the new products this week (I'll include the previews of the ones which will come mid-week too, so you can look out for them on Wednesday.)  

Firstly, these papers were included in the July CU Grab-A-Nut at Nuthouse-Scraps.  These papers are seascapes with artistic effects and texture - I think they are quite stunning!

CU ARTISTIC SUNRISE SUNSET PAPERS


CU DOOR DECOR - a touch of vintage



CU FRAMED PHOTO MASKS - photo masks with frame included.  These come up great!



Now for the products that will be released on Wednesday this week:

CU ARTISTIC BARK OVERLAYS AND PAPERS - art effects and textures applied - great rustic look!


CU GREEN BITS 2 - you can never have enough 'green bits' for kits and layouts!


CU PRETTY PINK AZALEAS - who doesn't love the soft prettiness of azaleas!


These Commercial Use packs are all quality checked and are equally useful for Personal Use and Scrap for Hire.  

They will be available in all my stores:

Digital Scrapbooking Studio (the Studio)

CU Digitals

Nuthouse-Scraps 

Also - just a reminder - the storewide sale at the Studio ends on August 4 - the more you shop the more you save!  


Last but not least - have you signed up for my newsletter yet?  (I can feel a freebie coming on, but you'll need to be signed up or you'll miss out.)  My newsletter 'gifts' are exclusive for those who are subscribed.  

That's it for now...now where was I when I began?  Oh yes...getting into August...better get back into it.  LOL



No comments: