Wednesday, August 13, 2014

NEW!! CU Grabbag - "Awesome Autumn"

Hello again.

I'm so excited today...I have just released my latest CU GrabBag - "Awesome Autumn".  This grabbag contains four full size products and would make a great addition to your resources when creating kits or layouts with an Autumn/Fall, Harvest or Thanksgiving theme, as well as plenty of other uses too. 

The total value of the products in the grabbag is $17.50 but now with a 77% discount, the Bag is priced at just $4.00.  That's an amazing saving and it won't last long.  Come September, the bag will be opened and the products will be sold as individual packs at normal prices.  So run, run, run...don't miss this bargain!  These products are all quality checked so you know you are buying good stuff that you can use.

Here's a preview - additional previews are available in my stores so you have a full reveal of what's inside.


Available in all my stores now:

Digital Scrapbooking Studio (theStudio)

CU Digitals

Nuthouse-Scraps


FACEBOOK FAN EXCLUSIVE
I have a new FB fan exclusive gift too - this one is for CU and PU

link to my page: 


THE STUDIO - CU FACEBOOK HOP
Don't miss this one - begins August 13


That's it for now...I'm off to find all those CU freebies on the FB Hop!! Come join me...


No comments: