Tuesday, December 2, 2014

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Hi there,

Christmas seems only days away now - it is coming up sooo quickly and I've so much to do.  I think I have most of the gift buying under control but I haven't started on Christmas cards yet.  My biggest distraction really though, is that I am going out of town tomorrow to attend a wedding.  That seemed to be a good reason to build in a little vacation while I was at it, so I've tagged a few extra days on as well.  I guess that's why it seems that I don't really have all that much time to get all the Christmas stuff done.  Anyway...let's get on with things here...so much to tell.

I hope to get a newsletter out this afternoon as well...that will contain a little Christmas gift inside.

Coming up very soon also, there will be a new Christmas gift on my Facebook Fan Page.  Don't forget to look for that.

Did you do lots of shopping in the Black Friday sales?  I must confess that I did more than I really should have, but, hey! it was lots of fun.  And now the Cyber Monday sales...the fun goes on but for a few hours more only.

I've added to my new Personal Use store at #theStudio and over the next couple of weekends, there'll be another couple of Christmas kits (summer ones!)   Last weekend, I added my very Aussie Christmas kit:  "Christmas Down Under" 


If you're looking for summer Christmas kits, then watch for the next two that will be at #theStudio in the coming days.

In Commercial Use, the last of my CU collab GrabBags from DSD have been opened and are now available as separate packs in my CU stores.  The latest ones were from the Winter GrabBag that my good friend, Min, of Carin Grobe Designs and I did together.  These are my CU packs:  "White Iceberg Roses", "Framed Winter Masks" and "In The Frame Vol 2".  These are 35% off for a few more days only.  You'll find these at #theStudio here.


Then there is the CU pack I introduced recently:  "Wintery Transparent Overlays" - a pack of beautiful winter scenes, great for making your very own papers.  Experiment with different backgrounds, textures and blending modes. 

There are exciting things afoot at #theStudio - have you begun our daily downloads? Check out the 2014 Advent Calendar


Each day there is an awesome little FREE gift waiting for you to download.  Click the link to find Day One...
Stayed tuned too, because we have something else coming up soon that you won't want to miss!

Now let's take a little look at what's happening at Daisies and Dimples.  The SANTA SALE has begun - storewide 45% off. 



At Nuthouse-Scraps we have our new CU GrabBag on sale too.  The theme for December is 'Toys' - what a great theme for Christmas!!  You can find it in store here.


I think I've just about wrapped it up for now...

Christmas is such an exciting time...so keep on the lookout for new surprises.

Bye for now. 

No comments: