Monday, August 3, 2015

"The Melody Within" - NEW COLLECTION!

It's August and I've been busy creating.  I've just released my latest collection - the beautiful "The Melody Within".

This is currently available only from The Studio.  It is on Introductory pricing through August 10.
Bundle Buy is by far the best bargain - less than half price!  The Kit and separate packs are 35% off.

Here is my inspiration for this Collection:
 
Now and then, a few bars of a melody gets stuck in our heads and repeats over and over again. Sometimes a memory is linked to a particular song we like and we find ourselves humming or whistling that tune, maybe quite unconsciously. I think we have melodies that play in our inner being and if we took time to listen really carefully, we would hear them - perhaps that is how composers start with their great pieces. Emotions evoke melodies inside of us - at least that is what I believe. That 'jump for joy' bouncy melody, that 'don't miss a beat' rhythmic melody, that soothing melody that calms us, that one with the touch of melancholy when we are missing a loved one, or the grand majestic one when our heart is full and overflowing. Stop - feel the music in you. Catch the strains of beautiful and amazing melodies. Some will be fleeting and gone forever, some will linger and be remembered. 

Now, I present for you, my Collection - "The Melody Within"!

The Bundle:




The Kit:
The Kit comes with 46 unique individual elements and 9 12"x12" papers.





The Elements:

The Papers:


The Clusters:

The Photomasks:



The Word Art:

Here are a couple of pages created by my CT girls:
This one by Maria -


And this one by Marlyn:



This is one that I made using a mask and one of the clusters:

I hope you like my new collection!

NEWSLETTER:  
I'll be including a special little something in my newsletter which will be published later today.
Are you signed up?  I'd hate for you to miss it.  LOL

Until next time...
Happy scrapping! 

No comments: